Can I order frames without having prescription lenses in them?
Of course, simply click the "Buy now frame only" button located on the right hand side of the image of the frame you are viewing on the product page.
Can I add an item from my order after I have placed an order?
Unfortunately no, you will need to place a seperate order for anything else that you want to buy.
Can I order from overseas?
Absolutely, you can order from anywhere in the World.
How do I place an order?
1) If you know the product code of the frame you want simply type this into the live search bar at the top of the homepage. Otherwise, start shopping by selecting the category links: eg. Designer Glasses, Sunglasses, Prescription Sunglasses, or browse by brand, shape, material or colour.
2) Once you've found the ideal frame you can either buy the frame only or the frame with prescription lenses.
- To buy the frame only, click on the "Buy Now" button to the right of the product image on the product page. A little box will appear, click "checkout" if you are finished shopping, or "continue" if you intend to add more products to your shopping cart. We will need your credit / debit card details so make sure you have this handy.
- If you want to add prescription lenses, then click on the "Buy now with additional lenses" button that is just beneath the "Buy Now" button and follow the instructions on screen. We will need your credit/debit card details and your prescription, so make sure you have this information handy.
3) You will receive an e-mail confirmation with the details of your purchase.
(If you have any difficulties during the purchase process then do not hesitate to call us on either +44 141 332 5279.
How secure is your website?
As safe as it possibly can be. Our site uses PayPal for online transactions being made to us.
This is one of the most advanced security software currently for payments.
I need a VAT receipt, how do I get one?
Please contact us on +44 141 332 52769 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org